Veda Ghee - Certified Organic Pasture Raised Clarified Cultured Butter - Pure, Healthy Milk Fat that is Excellent in Coffee, as Cooking Oil, or for Diets Like Paleo and Whole 30 (16oz)
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 33% on the Veda Ghee - Certified Organic Pasture Raised Clarified Cultured Butter - Pure, Healthy Milk Fat that is Excellent in Coffee, as Cooking Oil, or for Diets Like Paleo and Whole 30 (16oz) by Veda Organic Ghee at Smokey Robinson Foods. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. What is Ghee? Ghee (the Sanskrit word for clarified butter) is a central component of Ayurveda, an Indian holistic healing system that dates back
What is Ghee?
Ghee (the Sanskrit word for clarified butter) is a central component of Ayurveda, an Indian holistic healing system that dates back thousands of years. It is also commonly used in Middle Eastern cuisine.
How is Ghee Made?
Ghee is created by melting down cultured butter over the course of several days until only butterfat remains. The result is a unique, highly-nutritious oil with a high smoke point and great taste that is ideal for frying or baking (instead of shortening), as a substitute for less-healthy cooking oils, or in bulletproof coffee.
Packaging and Shelf Life
We package our ghee in glass jars, so it stays as fresh as possible and is free of any chemicals (like BPA) that may leach from plastic containers. Since the cooking process removes all water content from the ghee, it doesn't need to be refrigerated, even after opening.
How To Use Ghee
Ghee can be used as a replacement for butter or any cooking oil (e.g. coconut, olive, canola, etc.). It is often used with popcorn, eggs, and rice. It can also be used to sauté vegetables or prepare a steak. Many nutritionists and fitness professionals recommend ghee as an excellent source of energy, good fat, and vitamins. Beyond eating, ghee can also be used directly on the skin as a massage oil, bath oil, moisturizer, or even to sterilize cuts, burns, and scrapes and help the wounds heal.
Our Happiness Guarantee
We are proud to offer the best ghee on the market today, and we take customer satisfaction very seriously. If you are unhappy with this product for any reason, simply contact us to process a full refund.
Features & Highlights
- ORGANIC AND HEALTHY - Ghee is a central component of Ayurveda, an Indian holistic healing system that dates back thousands of years. This epic ayurvedic food is packed with MCTs, vitamins A, D, E, and K, Omega 3 and 9 (essential fatty acids), butyric acid, phenolic antioxidants, and conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). The casein, lactose, and protein solids are removed by the heating process, resulting in an easily-digestible product that is perfect for primal diets like paleo or Whole30.
- ZERO CARB AND SUGAR FREE - Contains no gluten, GMOs, sugar, salt, hormones, antibiotics, or artificial flavors. Since this cow ghee, sometimes called desi ghee, is a sugar-free and carb-free product, it is great for people following a ketogenic or keto diet or similar low carb diets. Supercharge your brain and body by using it in recipes along with collagen, bone broth, or XCT oil. Ghee can be used as a replacement for organic grass fed butter or any cooking oil (coconut, olive, canola, etc.)
- HANDCRAFTED IN AMERICA - Ghee is created by melting down cultured butter until only butterfat remains. The result is a unique, highly-nutritious oil with a high smoke point and great taste that is ideal for frying or baking (instead of shortening) or as a substitute for less-healthy cooking oils. Our ghee butter is artisan-made in small batches and slowly heated at a low temperature following the ancient method that preserves health benefits and locks in earthy freshness.
- PASTURE RAISED - Why don't we call it 100% grass-fed? Any dairy cow in the USA that primarily eats grasses must have its diet supplemented to consistently produce milk. Although our Northern California Jersey cows are pastured year-round and overwhelmingly grassfed, their diets must sometimes include small quantities of grain. So, in the interest of complete transparency, we do not claim to use 100% grass fed butter.
- DELICIOUS TASTE - Adds a gourmet touch to many dishes. This organic ghee, made from organic butter, is a perfect paleo creamer for bulletproof coffee. Just mix it in along with MCT oil. It has a natural, rich, nutty flavor with just hint of sweet.
|Manufacturer:||Veda Organic Ghee|
|Brand:||Veda Organic Ghee|
|Publisher:||Veda Organic Ghee|
|Studio:||Veda Organic Ghee|
|Item Size:||3 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Veda Organic Ghee, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Laughing Cow
Indulge in the rich creamy taste of Swiss cheese. Easy to spread on crackers or veggies, but also great by itself. And, only 35 calories, it's the perfect snack.;Light Creamy Swiss;2 Pack ListingIndulge in the rich creamy taste of Swiss cheese. Eas...
These crispy grain free, grass-fed cheese almond crackers make the perfect snack and phenomenal source of protein--10g per serving! Compare the taste and texture with traditional store-bought brands. No Genetically Modified Ingredients. No artifical ...
By No brand
Take the guesswork out of entertaining with exclusive cheese-board ready gourmet cheese. A solid cheese assortment should please a variety of palates and be visually pleasing. We've mixed the best of our regional cheeses for our French, Spanish and ...
By Fond O' Foods
For many generations the family farms in the Allgäu region of Southern Germany have fed their family cows only grass and grass-hay. This has provided excellent quality and flavor to the local cheese, milk and butter. Now from the family farms and th...
By Pacific Natural Foods
mpn: 4292, ean: 0766789707355,
Available in convenient 32 oz aseptic, shelf-stable, resealable container. Specially formulated to withstand high temperatures and foam so beautifully, you’ll think you’re using dairy milk.All Natural. Consistent, smooth frothly foam. Withstands ...
By Anco Fine Foods
mpn: 063026-001, ean: 0025960980964,
Wensleydale Creamery Shires of England Half Wheel Cheese, 3 Pound -- 2 per case. Shires of England is a five layered cheese aptly named after their five famous counties in England. Comprised of Real Yorkshire Wensleydale, White Cheddar, Colored Chedd...
For the true cheese lover. Great for a party, gift, or just for you! ~~ Danish Cheese Havarti Creamy 1 lb. ~~ French Cheese Banon Feuille 2.8 oz. ~~ Swiss Cheese Emmental Francais 1 lb. ~~ German Cheese Cambozola Triple Cream 1 lb. ~~ English Cheese ...
By Pacific Natural Foods
mpn: 5410054157, ean: 0052603065917,
Pacific Foods Organic 7 Grain Beverage brings together seven of the most flavorful whole grains in just the right combination. From traditional oats, brown rice, wheat and barley to triticale, spelt and millet, each delicious grain contributes to a s...
The Gourmet Gift Set Includes Organic Manchego Cheese by Parra (approx 8 oz), Organic Wild Spitz Cheese (approx 8 oz), Le Wavreumont Cheese (approx 8 oz), Organic Italian Honey in Mason Jar by La Bottega della Api (10.6 oz), Organic Crackers (6.5 oz)...
By Meredith Dairy
Meredith Dairy is an on-farm family enterprise, milking year-round and processing a large range of specialty cheeses and yogurts. Meredith Dairy is located in Meredith, Victoria, Australia. The owners, Sandy and Julie Cameron, have researched both an...