Product Description & Reviews
Veal is considered a lighter tasting beef and is lean in texture. Calves are started on milk formula and switched to a quality grain diet once weaned. The farm adheres strictly to never using growth promoting hormones or steroids. Braising vegetables, white wine and broth is a preferred cooking technique although also great in a slow cooker or stewed in tomato sauce. Product of Canada.2 inch, 16 oz cuts (Pack of 10) - 10 Lb Case. Family farm raised without the use of growth promoting hormones or steroids.
Features & Highlights
- 2 inch, 16 oz cuts (Pack of 10) - 10 Lb Case
- Family farm raised without the use of growth promoting hormones or steroids
- Always sure to make an impression
- A lean and nutrient packed protein
- Low in saturated fat, high in iron, zinc, and vitamin B12
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Personal Gourmet
20 cutlets of milk-fed veal, veinless and pounded, shaved from the leg for the most tender cut. Ready to go with Marsela, Parmesan or your own favorit...