Product Description & Reviews
Approximately 275 gallons of Dried Pinto Beans Stored in IBC containers. Purposes for: - Long Term Food Storage - Emergency Preparedness - Survival Food Plan - Disaster Relief - Long Term Investment Against Inflation. 275 Gallon IBC Container of Pinto Beans Purposes for Bulk Pinto Bean: - Long Term Food Storage - Emergency Preparedness - Survival Food Plan - Disaster Relief - Long Term Investment Against Inflation Purchases for investment can be stored at our warehouse for $5/month. We can deliver on request. All products have been treated by a chemical free process for long-term storage. All products are moisture free and air tight. Pinto Bean Benefits: - The pinto bean (Spanish: frijol pinto, literally "painted bean") is named for its mottled skin (compare pinto horse), hence it is a type of mottled bean. - It is the most common bean in the United States and northwestern Mexico, and is most often eaten whole in broth or mashed and refried. - The bean gives a typical person more than 50 percent of daily recommended values in fiber, folate and manganese, as well as a healthy dose of protein. - Great for slow cookers and crockpot recipes such as refried beans. Prepare the Way, Pinto Bean is NON-GMO and GLUTEN FREE. Pinto Beans can be preserved for decades stored away properly from sunlight and kept in a cool constant temperature. Click the buy button now to order your 275 gallon IBC Container of Prepare the Way - Pinto Beans.***Weight of IBC container with commodity inside is not accurate to reality, because of how Amazon calculates shipping charges based on weight. Please note, shipping charges are calculated for delivery to a business or docking point, not a home residence. Additional charges may apply for home delivery. All shipping charges are to be paid at time of shipment.***
Features & Highlights
- Approximately 275 gallons of the highest quality dry pinto beans available
- Dried Pinto Beans for - soups, salad, paste, burgers, chili, dips, burritos, sauce, specifically in Cuban & Mexican Hispanic recipes
- 275 IBC container for emergency storage, preparedness preppers, bulk food survival & disaster situations
- Dried Pinto Beans, when stored away from sunlight and in a cool constant temperature is perfect for long term food storage.
- All products are moisture free and air tight. Purchases for investment can be stored at warehouse for a fee. We can deliver on request. All products have been treated by a chemical free process for long term storage. NON-GMO, GLUTEN FREE & Great for Nutrition, Vegetarian & Vegan Diets
|Manufacturer:||PREPARE THE WAY|
|Brand:||PREPARE THE WAY|
|Publisher:||PREPARE THE WAY|
|Studio:||PREPARE THE WAY|
|Item Weight:||700 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.