Product Description & Reviews
Versa-Whip 620 K is a food grade, enzyme modified vegetable protein derived from soy protein (produced from genetically modified soy, Euro 1139/98) by carefully controlled enzymatic hydrolysis. The major ingredients of the product are enzyme modified soy protein, sodium hexametaphosphate (a whip enhancer) and sucrose (to standardize whip performance and facilitate dispersion). A minor percentage of sodium chloride is formed during processing. Versa-Whip 620 K whipping protein has been certified Kosher Pareve. It is produced under modern sanitary conditions in accordance with the best commercial practices, and complies with all provisions of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act.
Features & Highlights
- Versawhip - 10 oz. Cardboard Cylinder
- Pure enzymatically treated soy protein.
- Ingredients: Enzyme modified soy protein, sugar, sodium hexametaphosphate
- Applications: Versa-Whip whipping agents are excellent high performance whipping proteins used to achieve aeration, emulsification, and texture modification. Specific applications include desserts, frozen desserts, confections, beverages, baked goods, marshmallows, frosting and icings.
- Storage Conditions: Dry and cool (68- 72ºF, 20- 22ºC)
|Brand:||Gourmet Food World|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.